There have been changes to Bellator 154.
What were the top stories last week?
When Tito Ortiz had to pull out of the first Bellator PPV, it threw the entire PPV card out of whack. The show was moved to Spike TV and Michael Chandler vs. Eddie Alvarez II (the fight most wanted to see more anyway) became the main event.
President of Premier, John LaRocca is at the show tonight and we previewed it on FGB Radio earlier in the week.
Bellator is saying it’s their most important show ever, and it is, until they finally get on PPV.
Let’s get to the Bellator 106 play by play: Continue reading
John LaRocca, (@LaRoccaJL) President and co-owner of Premier, joined me to discuss Bellator’s big show this weekend, UFC main events to end the year, and his wrestling promotion, Premier, which you can follow on Twitter (@PREMIERwrestle) and Facebook.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
– The new Bellator on Spike card without Tito Ortiz vs. Rampage Jackson
– Thoughts on what Bellator did when news got out that Tito was hurt
– If Tito ever fights again and where Rampage could go after Joey Beltran
– UFC predictions for GSP/Hendricks, Weidman/Silva, and Rousey/Tate
– The infamous Cow Palace wrestling convention
– When John’s wrestling fandom started
– His early years in the business
– How Premier wrestling is different and its influences
– Their upcoming December 15th card headlined by Oliver John vs. Jeff Cobb
Right click to download or stream below.
After a long contract dispute, Eddie Alvarez is back in Bellator. Continue reading