On Tuesday, the WWE Network debuted a new special called Journey To WrestleMania XXX: Daniel Bryan. It shows the power of having their own Network in that they can put out content very quickly rather than saving it for a DVD that would come out in three months. That’s a big plus. If all of the teams work in sync, the Network can produce must-see content quickly, taking advantage of the hotness of certain characters and programs. It’s really great to see something like this with footage from two days ago. Continue reading
This was very much a restart Raw as if the new WWE season started tonight. There’s many new characters and what looks like the next big angle in the Shield vs. Evolution Continue reading
After a great first episode, which was more like an introduction or a “this is how we got to here” type of episode, the second didn’t keep the momentum going in my opinion.
Here are my thoughts about 24/7 Pacquiao/Bradley 2 episode 2: Continue reading
Jason (aka @dadrrtywhyteboi) and I recap WrestleMania XXX
Here’s what you’ll hear on our WrestleMania XXX recap:
- How the WWE Network worked
- Our thoughts on why Brock Lesnar was chosen to end the streak
- Whether or not this hurts a possible match with Sting at WrestleMania 31
- The excellent booking of Daniel Bryan’s two matches on the show
- The greatness of the two vets, Triple H and Batista
- Hogan, Rock, and Austin all in the same ring at the same time
- Why they may not have promoted them
- The best WrestleMania dark show/pre-show match ever
- The Shield and the rumor of a possible feud with Evolution
- Cesaro’s WrestleMania moment (so far)
- John Cena’s tremendous facials and emotional performance, but interesting call to go over
- Bray’s rise to main event wrestling status
- Where does this show rank in the pantheon of WrestleManias?
- Quick Hall of Fame thoughts
Check it out and let us know what you think.
Right click to download or stream below.
On the day of WrestleMania XXX, take a look back at WrestleMania 29, with our WrestleMania 29 review. Continue reading
It was the go-home show before WrestleMania XXX and it hit just about everything it needed to, especially with Daniel Bryan. Continue reading