GG and John LaRocca are back on the Fight Game Podcast with their All In recap.
Wrestling booker extraordinaire John LaRocca returns to the Fight Game Podcast to help GG recap All In.
They first talk about the event as a whole, how it looked on TV, its availability, and the means to watch the show. This thing didn’t entirely come off without a hitch for viewers.
They then talk about the first hour, called Zero Hour, which was broadcasted on WGN and included two matches.
They then talk about the entire PPV and go down all the matches. Here’s what’s included in that discussion:
– Billy Gunn’s a nice guy
– Match times and whether some matches were too long
– The opener and if the Zero Hour opener would’ve been better for the PPV
– Whether the women’s four way was as good as the live crowd reacted
– John Mayer being at the show
– The presentation of the NWA title match
– The craziness of Joey Janela and Adam Page and how the silliness of Joey Ryan took some of the craziness away
– Jay Lethal as Randy Savage
– Being spoiled by Kenny Omega matches
– Chris Jericho’s surprise
– Marty Scurll as a heavyweight
– Fantastic work in the main event