Big D and GG are back for the road to WrestleMania podcasts and we discuss how Shane McMahon is John Wayne.
WrestleMania 33 (the ultimate thrill ride) is on April 2nd, which means it’s just over 2 weeks away. Once a week, Big D and I will discuss the buildup to the show until we get there on FGB Radio.
As we proceed to give you what you need, here’s what we discuss:
– Shane McMahon takes a beating from AJ Styles
– Where some of the logic holes are in the angle, specifically around Daniel Bryan
– Triple H’s attack on Seth Rollins and what was good and bad about it
– Where the Raw women’s title match stands
– Shawn Michaels and Roman Reigns stand-off
– Marysse’s terrible promo on Smackdown
– A Star Wars and podcast tangent
– Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt’s angle taking a weird turn
– Which match closes and how does the show end?
Right click to download the show or stream below.