Big D and GG are back for the road to WrestleMania podcasts.
WrestleMania 33 is on April 2, which means it’s just about six weeks away. Once a week, Big D and I will discuss the buildup to the show until we get there on FGB Radio.
As we proceed to give you what you need, here’s what we discuss:
– Bray winning the Elimination Chamber, if he and Randy Orton will fall flat at WrestleMania, and if it came out of nowhere
– Chris Jericho’s Festival of Friendship and if they pulled the trigger too soon
– The booking of the Raw women and Smackdown women
– Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt as two fat guys as champs
– Samoa Joe’s booking so far
– The Roman Reigns and Brawn Strowman face-off at Raw
– The “You deserve it chant”
– Kurt Angle wrestling for WWE
– The booking of John Cena and AJ Styles
Right click to download the show or stream below.